Agro Based Applications
- Made of a triple layer of thick laminated extruded Polyethylene about 230-235 microns thick.
- The two outer layers are white with UV protective coating while the inner layer in contact with the grain is black.
- Tubular shape- 8 to 12 ft in diameter; up to 200 ft in length; can hold 8,000 to 12,000 bushels of grain.
- Used on farms in Argentina, Australia, Canada and the U.S.
- Commodities stored include corn, soybeans, wheat, barley and sunflower.
- Our facility can produce tube sizes ranging from 8ft in Diameter to 15.8ft in Diameter and with a thickness of 70micron to 350micron.
- Very low cost per ton of stored grain
- No wastage of grains
- You only buy according to storage needed
- The system is portable
- Grain retains its quality and colour
- No insect contamination, as the bag is airtight
- Perfect for organic commodities
- Suitable for all climates
A plastic mulch is a layer of material made of polyethylene, applied to the surface of an area of soil.
- Alters the soil temperature enabling faster growth
- Reduces water lost due to evaporation
- Prevents growth of weeds by preventing sunlight from reaching the soil
- Less water is required for irrigation due to the water retention
- Prevents contact of ripened fruits with the soil, thus keeping them clean and preventing the rotting
- Reduces root damage
- Can protect the crops by preventing the entry of animals and birds into the farm
- No damage or loss to crops by insects
- Any crops can be farmed in Greenhouse with Liner regardless of season
- More crops are obtained from less space in Greenhouse Liner farming
- It can provide water and fertilizers in required amounts in a controlled manner which can result in high yields